Zenith Home Garden Decor warranty: Zenith Home Garden Decor ABN 37 867 110 273 (“Zenith” or “we” or “us” or “our” or “the team”), of 5/12-20 James Court, Tottenham, VIC 23012 provides this warranty (“Warranty”) for its products that have been purchased in Australia. This Warranty is subject to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“Australian Consumer Law”).
The benefits provided in this Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law, and any other laws in relation to the products to which this Warranty relates. The Warranty period commences from the date of sale. The period of the Warranty will be:
- 3 months for our light weight concrete outdoor furniture.*
- 3 months for our light weight concrete planter boxes.*
- 6 months on all other products.
Zeniths’ liability under this warranty is to replace or repair (at its discretion) any product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used. This Warranty is not transferable and does not cover products used for commercial purposes.
Exclusions: Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, this Warranty does not apply to any products sold as seconds, floor stock, repaired products, or products that have a defect where this has been drawn to the customer’s attention before the purchase of the product.
In addition, this Warranty will not apply if:
- The product has not been used or maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s intended use.
- Repairs to a product are made or attempted by a service provider other than one approved by Zenith Home Garden Decor.
- The product is tampered with.
- The product has been modified, incorrectly adjusted or operated.
- The customer uses the product in an abnormal manner for example if the product is abused, misused, dropped, crushed, impacted with any hard surface, exposed to extreme heat (including fire) or cold, not maintained properly or used after partial failure.
How do I make a warranty claim?
To claim under the Warranty, please contact us for information. You must return the product for repair / inspection to our warehouse, and pay for the associated costs (including any freight), unless these costs are significant in which case we will arrange for the product to be assessed either at your property or ours at our cost. You must have your proof of purchase plus your docket receipt on hand.
Contact us if you require any assistance with your product after purchase:
*Please note, due to the nature of our concrete products chipping and cracking are not covered under our warranty.